Wednesday 11 May 2011

Process of Video





Each video of the honking of the horn (11 videos in total) were each uploaded to flash. This then led to the option of cutting each video and editing it to exactly what I wanted.





The process of one of the videos is below:

Here was the first step of uploading the video's to library, this gave me the option to upload as many videos as I had.

Here I was simply selecting the videos that I wanted to use.

This was an option to decide what next step I wanted to choose, the one I choose gave me the option to edit my videos.

As previously stated, this step gives me the option to edit my videos before uploading them.

So here I had to option to crop and edit my videos. Mainly at the beginning of the video you can hear me shouting 'now' or '3..2..1' etc. This step gave me the opportunity to cut this out. This ensures more accuracy of the videos when cut.

So once edited, you can only hear just the horn which allows, when putting all videos together, it to become more easy to play the horns at the same time.

Here just shows the option of video quality.

Then once finished, last step was to upload the video to the library.

This was my last video uploaded and in the background you can see the library has more videos in. This just simply shows how many I have in the library.




No comments:

Post a Comment