Monday 9 May 2011

Planning of my video

When I decided to continue with the video idea, I asked a lot more people if they could go ahead with my request.

So before I create the video, I need to plan ideas and ways of screening what it will look like. So on Photo Shop I am going to simply experiment with didn't plans and ideas.





Each ones shows a different layout that could be used in the video/film, that I will put together. I would like to show different layouts to give it interest and with other techniques used I hope it would in the end look and sounds good.





Different ideas like spinning round the different videos when playing them and switching back and forth, are different techniques and experiments that may work well.

I did have other ideas which could have worked and protrayed my quote most effectively. But due to the limited time, I could only keep it along the lines of having the videos playing in a special layout and playing around with the effects and sounds.












  • I could have gone all out with having many TV's each playing one video, but again keeping to the time frame and budget this could be instead adapted on Photo shop to be similar to the idea.





  • Or sorting out the videos so it looked in the shape of car, but again a long time frame would be needed.





  • Or I could have adapted the sounds and videos together and play around with the order and how sounds came out.




When trying to put together the video, I firstly tried it on FLASH, but a lot of problems occured and I found the process all very confusing and annoying. I uploaded one of my videos but with my lack of knowledge of Flash, I didnt seem to get any further.

Here are screenshots of uploading the video.

I then realised, after a while trying to put mini film/video together, that my clip have a different format that cannot be used on specific medias. This then has prevented me from getting any further with creating my video.
With limited time; this has caused a slight problem. Hopefully, I can overcome these problems and move on to blogging my new video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment