Thursday 23 September 2010

First Task

I originally started with a task to take photos from the visual elements as well as to take more photos of the visual elements but as a self portrait.

I originally found it difficult to create photos from the idea of a self portrait but after realising the main idea, I found items/things that I liked to photograph to represent the elements as best as I can.

So the photos below are some of photos which i took.












These beginning 8 are my first visual element photos: they individually show a different element- Line, Pattern, Colour, Colour, 3D, 2D, Tone, Space, and Texture!





















These 8 photos are my personal visual elements: each one represents something which refers to myself and what I like. Each element is attempted to be shown with each of the photos. Tap shoes and Dance award show that I love to dance, my purse as I like to spend money, swing in a park reminds me of childhood, my bag/ kiwi and sunsets as I love each of them and my cross as I'm a christian.

I worked on photo shop to create these two photos that divide up four individual photos.
I originally found it difficult to figure out how to use photo shop as it was my first time, but after practise I then caught on to the process.
I cropped each photo to focus on the main aspect of the photograph. I did this for each one and then placed 4 of them together. I did this for all of my 8 photos in to 2 photos as you can see above.

No comments:

Post a Comment