Tuesday 26 April 2011

Public Response

I also took the opportunity and asked a few people what there thoughts were on the quote.
When doing this I had previously got an older man, and a group of guys but both there responses where not appropriate to upload although there response was very similar to the answers below.
The overall layout of these 3 videos were a lot more cleaner compared to the other two I had recorded. I didn't realise but I moved a lot when recording the man and group but the 3 below are a lot shorter in time and easier to watch.

Generally the thoughts were similar, and mainly about crashing; which was the most obvious.

The first response was from a guy in a surf shop





The second response is from my dad





The third response is from my mum



No comments:

Post a Comment